99Googly is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our policy explains how we will do this. We will review this policy in the light of comments we receive so please check the latest version. If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information do we collect?
* We collect email addresses.
* Registration : on some parts of the site we ask you to register, and if you do, we ask for your name email address, geographical address and other personal information.
* From time to time we will ask you for further information, for example if you make a purchase etc.
How do we use your information?
We use the information to help us understand more about how our website is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our products and services which we think may be of interest to you and the new arrivals.
When do we share information?
* We do not sell your personal information to others. However, we do share your information under certain circumstances with third parties but we agree with those third parties that they will keep your information secure and not use it for other purposes.
* If you sign up for services that are managed or offered by other organizations, they will obtain your information.
* If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in out opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
* All Personal and credit card information is encoded using Secure Socket layer (SSL) technology before being send over the Internet. To protect your data further, your credit card information is always stored in encrypted form in a database that is away from our website data base, so it is’nt connected to Internet. Credit card transactions are issued with a digital certificate, ensuring that your data can only be read by our transaction system as long as your browser shows its secure code symbol (such as a key or a secured lock).
* 99googly welcomes its customers and visitors belonging to any age group. Children under 13 should as a parent, or guardian for permission before sending us information online.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions :
Copyright and trade marks
* All materials on this web site are the copyright of 99googly.com or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. The materials on this website may be retrieved and downloaded solely for personal use. No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of 99googly
* 99googly makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this website for any purpose. All such information is provided “as is” and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or infringement. 99googly.com makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this web site will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the web site or the server that hosts the website are free from viruses or other harmful computer code. In no even shall 99googly, its employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and is without prejudice to any express provisions to the contrary in any written license or subscription agreement from 99googly.com in respect of the use of any online service provided via this website.
* Links to other web sites are provided by 99googly.com in good faith and for information only. We disclaim any responsibility for the materials contained in any website linked to this site.